December 6, 2012

Another Ending


Tomorrow is finally my last day of regular classes! Today was my last day of psychology as a class. I already got my binder project done and turned in for CPD, and I already finished and printed out two copies of my rough draft of my English essay, so the only thing I have left to do for the year (which isn't even technically homework) are my psychology study guides for the chapters that will be on the final. Well, I guess I also have to edit my essay and make it the final draft, but that's not hard. That just involved looking over it a few times, then emailing it to good friends, who will look at it and help me make my edits. Then all I have to do is print it and turn it in. I also need to study for my math final, because it's covering so much and I want to make sure I'm going to be prepared. That final's on Wednesday, so I have lots of time for studying.

I'm so happy that this semester is finally coming to an end! I really need this month-long winter break. I especially can't wait for summer, because even if I'm going to have to get a job, I'd so much rather work and get paid then go to school and have homework and essays and exams during the three-month break! This semester really has gone by pretty fast, when I think about it. None of my high school semesters seemed this fast, ever.

I'm still waiting for my INSPIRE and my NaNoWriMo shirt to arrive! INSPIRE was supposed to be here today. I know it's being shipped all the way from South Korea, but if it's not here before Sunday, I'm emailing the person and complaining to them. I must have it now!

Did I mention that I got a fish a few days ago? Well, I did. A veiltail male betta fish, black body and dark blue fins. He's so pretty! His name is Neptune. He's cute!

No comments: