December 15, 2012

Winter Break


It's a rainy day today. That's my favorite kind of day. Well, school ended. My last day was last Wednesday. I finally know some of my grades.

I have As in psychology, English, and CPD. I got a 102% in psychology overall, and a 112.5% on the final exam. Holy sh... just wow. Okay. I will not complain. I also got a 96% on my final English essay. That's the lowest grade out of all my essays that I've gotten so far, but do I honestly care? Nope. I got a 98% on my CPD final. And then there's math.

Math...

I don't know what I got in the class or on the final yet. I'm still waiting. I know I did horribly on the final. Maybe better than a 50%, but it couldn't be by much. I just spaced out and forgot everything... this is why it's stupid to make your final exam over everything you've learned throughout the entire semester! Even though I studied for two hours before the test and thought I had it, I didn't! Hopefully I'll at least pass. I had a 91% before the final. I already signed up for and paid for the next math class, so I better pass... we'll see.

Dad got a huge 50 inch TV. We watched Sherlock last night. The best episode (aka Reichenbach Fall). My NaNoWriMo shirt still isn't here, but I was expecting it to take weeks, anyways. I'm enjoying my freedom this winter break. I don't want to go back to school next semester.

No comments: