Tomorrow is my last day of school! I had my psychology final today. I know I passed that class, and with an A, I'm pretty sure. Tomorrow are my CPD and math finals. I still have to go in for English to turn in my essay, but the essay is our final, so there's nothing we really have to do. He did say that we'd need to stay for about 15 minutes, but he didn't say why... I'm curious.
CPD should be fine. I have a ton of time before class tomorrow to review stuff we've learned, anyway. The same with math... but I'm more worried for math. I know I'll probably be fine--I'm pretty sure I'm at least going to pass, but still.
After tomorrow, I will be free for a month, and it will be glorious. I will read, watch anime, eat, sleep, and play Mabinogi, Skyrim, and Oblivion. Hopefully I'll get enough money from Christmas to buy a 3ds so that I can play Animal Crossing: New Leaf when it comes out next year.
I can't believe it's finally over. Well... this semester, anyways. I only have to go through this hell seven more times (at minimum) before being thrust into the real world of adults. Wish me luck! Especially with math. I need it.

No comments:
Post a Comment