I really, really, really don't want to start my outline for my final essay in English. It's due Monday, which means I have tomorrow and Sunday. Yesterday was Thanksgiving, ate food, etc. Tuesday is my fifth psychology exam. There's a lot of school crap coming up. Only two weeks left, and then finals week.
And I'm supposed to write my final essay. Or at least, the outline, this weekend. I haven't even touched anything essay-related since writing the prospectus and annotated bibliography. I know I can do this. It might be kind of stressful (a LOT stressful), and I'll hate every minute of it, but of course I'll get it done. I'll always get everything done that I need to do, and on time.
Watched an episode of Sherlock with Kate and dad tonight. Now we only have the season 2 finale to watch before we have to wait for season 3 to come out... to start filming, even... but it starts filming in a month or so.
The main thing I'm worried about right now is just that ESSAY. Just the thought of it has made me lose the will to post. Seriously.
Oh, and words: 38,333.

No comments:
Post a Comment