November 7, 2012

Just Another Month...


Oh, Perfume. Your reactions are so adorable. Moving on to the actual post...

Mom got me ponies!! And that makes me crave even more ponies. She got me a surprise pack and a transparent dark blue Rainbow Dash keychain pony. The surprise one ended up being a transparent pink Pinkie Pie with sparkles! They now reside next to my Fluttershy. I want stuffed ponies. They can sit with my unicorns on my bed.

I really need to stop getting so anxious over every single school assignment I get! Really! I'm so tired of it! But if I don't freak out over it, I'll slack off. I just know it. I got full points on my annotated bibliography and prospectus for English. On Friday Spivey will tell us the next step we're going to take to write this essay. Probably an outline. We didn't write outlines for the other papers; we went directly into writing out first drafts. With an essay this long requiring this much secondary research, I'm glad we'll actually use one. I got a 102.5% on my last psychology exam (missed one point on the multiple choice section but got all the extra credit right). I have some assignments to do for CPD. I have an 89% in math. I'm tired of school.

10,000 words written for NaNo; I haven't written today yet. After today, I will have 11,666+ words. I'm just kind of waiting desperately for the weekend to happen. On Tuesdays and Thursdays I usually sleep in, but I want to get up the same time I  usually do tomorrow and spend my morning free time relaxing. Sure, sleeping is very relaxing, but I'm talking fun relaxing. Well, sleeping in is fun. But I mean... you get the point.

At least I get Monday off. My first day off since the beginning of September! Sweet Jesus I need this. 

No comments: