My memories of this weekend are already fading. I didn't have school today because of veteran's day. It's my first long weekend I've had in a long time... since the beginning of September. Yesterday dad fixed my bike and I went on a 40 minute bike ride around my neighborhood, down streets I didn't even know existed because they don't connect to 75th or 79th. Also, I finally picked up my books again. I haven't had time in a long time to read. But I figured, if I can force enough time in my day to watch one episode of anime (25 minutes), then I can make time once a day to read a chapter of whatever book I'm reading, too. It feels nice to sit outside and relax and read again. Three episodes left of Nanoha StrikerS, and then I move on to a completely new show.
I went to mom's house last night and drove over a stupid tiny stick. It made my tire go flat. I was okay, because I was already at my destination and my mom's house was probably the best location for anything like that to happen, but still. Pissed me off. A tiny stick took out my rolling turd. How unfair.
I don't want to go back to school tomorrow. I really, really don't. At least it's psychology/math Tuesday and not one of my days with English. I dread every moment spent in that class because I don't want to write this final 2,000 word paper. My senior paper (the one on dragons) was about 2,500 words. At least that was a fun subject. I really just don't want to write this paper... at least the class is taking baby steps. The final draft isn't due until the very last day of class, but our rough drafts are due sooner than that. Ugh. I also need to read a chapter of psychology today and do the homework that's due tomorrow.
I don't want to do anything. I want to stay home and not go to school anymore. One more month, and then I'm free for a couple weeks... I just need to keep telling myself that. But then the spring semester will start, and I'll have to go back...

No comments:
Post a Comment