November 17, 2012

Three Weeks Left


A bunch of crap happened at school. Psychology got randomly cancelled on Thursday, so now the test is postponed to the first class after Thanksgiving break. There was this whole paper due in CPD that she never told us about but I scrambled to get done anyways, and then I turned it in and she told the rest of the class she would extend it... Whatever, it just means I don't have to do it this weekend. I'm supposed to gather lots of research for my essay, because on Monday we start our outlines... I haven't even googled the topic once since I finished my prospectus and annotated bibliography. I don't care. Also, I have no idea what the hell is going on in math right now, but the quiz is a take home quiz, so there's hope.

I finished Nanoha StrikerS! I'm sad there won't be any new Nanoha now. Last night I watched the first movie, which is just a recap of the first season... It wasn't very good, but it was fine. I have high hopes for the other movie, since it's a recap of the second season, which was my favorite! Tomorrow, I'm going to start another anime. Not sure which one... Not Sailor Moon yet (too long for me at the moment), and I would do Cardcaptor Sakura but that's also super long... So either Mermaid Melody or Powerpuff Girls Z. 

I'm about 2/3 done with The Silent Blade, now that I've picked it up again. I
m so happy I force time into my day for it. It's still not my favorite, but it is really good! And my daily bike rides have been nice. I use them to de-stress.

Just three weeks left of school... Oh, and I'm at 26,666 words or something like that.

No comments: