November 3, 2012

Where Is My Break?


It's November, and it's still kind of warm outside in the middle of the day. Not that I'm really complaining--it's pretty cool in the morning and at night, and I really hate extreme cold. According to my Personal Calendar of How the Seasons Work, it's not going to be winter until December 1st. I think the weather would be perfect if it just stayed at a nice, even 80 forever.

Lost my phone this week. Found it ten minutes later. I went to the library and checked out five books for English. Returned three of them yesterday. I finished my annotated bibliography and I need to write my prospectus before Monday. Aiming for today, but tomorrow's fine too. It just needs to get done. I'm really dreading English right now. I hate research paper like these. It has to be 2,000 words! That's 7-8 pages! On a topic I don't even care about... Not to mention I'm going to mess up somehow, and my paper won't even be good. I hope he approved my topic. It's so stupid that we have to find 10 sources for our topic before he even approves it! I am so ready for a break. Not this weekend, but next weekend, I will have Monday off for Veteran's Day. That'll be nice... and I think the week after that week is Thanksgiving break. I think we get Thursday and Friday off. Good.

I have a math test on Monday. I'm kind of worried because I kind of suck at what we're doing right now. I got the last quiz back. 35/40. My grade in the class is still an 88%. 

Today is turning out to be one of those days where I just want to be alone (not that those are rare days. But today I REALLY want to be alone). I might just disappear off the face of the earth for a bit.

I started NaNoWriMo. Today is day 3. I'll have at least 5,000 words by today's end. I have about 3,600 right now.

No comments: