Math today was cancelled. I was sitting in class with a large handful of other students. The teacher is usually late, so none of us suspected anything weird. But five minutes after the class' start time, a lady walked in and told us all we could go home! Apparently, we're going to have a substitute instructor tomorrow. She told us to finish 7.3 (which I did 2 weeks ago over the weekend like he told us to) so I had nothing to do. Technically, I only had one class today, then!
I signed up for priority registration for classes next semester. That means that I get to sign up for classes early. Today was the deadline for that, so thank God I remembered to do it. Everyone who didn't sign up will have to wait, and for those of us that did, we get first pick! I'm not honors so I'm not super early, but I'm early. I get to sign up October 15th. The spring 2013 class schedule isn't out yet anyways. I'm thinking next semester I'll take the next math, a science (since I need so many of those), and maybe that required cultural diversity class or something. And then just some random fun class, maybe. I'll be done with English after this semester (assuming I pass).
Yesterday was hectic. I went to mom's and it was fun, until I saw that I apparently got a 65% on my psychology project, which I don't understand. She'll pass them back on Thursday, though, and she said she'd go over it with me then. Still, it upset me a lot. Mom would know. She had to come talk to me. I had to wait a while before driving home because I was so distraught.
A lot of my worries lately have been centered not only around school but my future. I don't have any idea what career I want (not even the pathway), and I don't know how to be an "adult" really. Like paying bills and things. I don't know how I'll ever be able to keep up with that. Everyone says it's trial and error but I don't do that. I get it right straight away so I don't have to deal with the consequences.
My essay idea for my research essay in English was approved over the weekend, so I made the survey for it and dad printed out 100 copies for me. I'll give some to Kate and anyone else willing to help so I can get as many people to take it at Centennial as I can. My target audience is 14-18, so anyone in a high school minus the teachers will suffice.
I'm so bored right now. I want to play the original Sims game for a while. I've been watching a Let's Play of it on youtube and even though it's nowhere near as awesome as the newer ones, I still want to play it. Unfortunately, I have the case and I have disc 2 of my base game (which is deluxe edition), but I can't find disc 1, so I guess I can't play it. I'm super bored right now. I don't want to play any of the games I have, and I don't want to read. I just have the TV on as background noise right now. I want to do something but I just don't feel like doing anything. I have no homework to work on. Well, there's psychology review for the exam, but I have a week for that, and I can't work on my research paper until all my surveys are taken. I guess I'll just sit around and do nothing until it's socially acceptable to go to sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment