For the first time ever, and probably the last time, I ended up not having any homework today (that's due tomorrow, anyway)! I did my psychology project at mom's house on my break, and I was going to do my homework for it when I got home, but I got an email from Dr. Schimanski. our homework is postponed to Thursday.
Now that my essay's done, my sticky note of homework is shorter than it's ever been before! I didn't present my visual in English today. We ran out of time. I'll be going on Wednesday for sure, though. It just means I have more time to practice. In CPD, we got in groups and did stuff. It doesn't even matter. That class... I'm getting 3 credits for it. That is all.
I understood most of what we did in math today. Now we're solving rational expressions, not just factoring and crap. It makes much more sense to me now. God, I hate math. It's so dumb that I need to learn more of it than I'll ever need to use in my life.
After I eat, practice my presentation a few times, and maybe start that math quiz, I'm going to spend the lovely remainder of my only truly free day in a long time playing video games. Namely, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. My favorite video game of all time. I am a PC gamer. I don't really like consoles, and don't own many, either. I don't have a PS3 or Xbox 360 or whatever. My favorite "console" is my GameCube, and even that loses to my PC. Best graphics, blah blah. All that rant. Anyways, Oblivion was the first game in the Elder Scrolls series. I remember my grandpa first showing it to me when I was 12... it scared me because it was hard and seemed complicated! But a few years later, he bought me a copy and I played it... since I was older, I was less scared of dying in video games. I totally fell in love with that game. Since the discovery, I've played Morrowind (but have never beaten it) and attempted Arena (I never get far since I die a lot. Those 90s games, man!) And, yes, I do have Skyrim. And Skyrim's a good game. But Oblivion will forever have a special place in my heart. Even if I may leave it at times to play Skyrim, I love to come back to Oblivion and play again. I have so many characters. I've played the game so many times. It never gets old!
Okay, I'll stop talking about video games. I know you don't care if you don't play it! But seriously... the graphics may not be the best now, but they were amazing for its age, and they're not so horrid that you can't play it. So check it out.

No comments:
Post a Comment