September 6, 2012

Project Productivity


Complete with a picture of a fabulous nerd for you.

This morning I went to the orthodontist. They took some new, updated pictures, checked to make sure I was wearing them and that all was going well, and then told me that I don't need to come back for another 6 months. I wanted toe make the next appointment while I was still there, so I went ahead and made it as early as possible (7:30) since I don't know what my schedule will look like next semester.

Then I came home. I didn't have anything due today and all the stuff due tomorrow is already done, but I still wanted to work on some homework.  So I started reading psychology chapter 3 and the homework for that chapter is actually pretty short. I'm 40% done with it already, so says the website. Next class will be our first exam. 3/4 multiple choice and 1/4 written... nervous, but if I do the study guides for chapters 1 and 2 this weekend, I should be good. I hope.

Overall, a productive morning. I have stuff to do this afternoon. And tonight is the new Project Runway episode! Yay! Also, today I'm getting my orange chicken fix. Probably going to do that soon because I'm hungry and the angry soccer moms and the elementary school traffic should be cleared out by now...

No comments: