Prettiest picture I've ever seen. Whoever edited it it brilliant. I wish I could find a bigger one. Hey, someone, find me that picture but bigger and better quality. I will love you forever.
I get to start my English essay soon. There also has to be a visual for it. Ugh. I don't want to put forth all this effort. Tomorrow I have an exam in psychology. Hopefully I can retain all the knowledge I need... and, of course, math sucks. We're doing factoring now. I cannot for the life of me understand factoring. Never have, never will. It's stupid and I refuse to learn it.
CPD is my only non-stressful-in-any-way class. Example? Today we made little houses and stuff out of straws and marshmallows to learn about "making wise choices." I'm getting 3 credits for this. Which is good, because at this point, it might be the only class I pass.
Dad is making me take this disgusting gross vitamin that's icky and I don't like it. It's vitamin b12 and is supposed to be fruity flavored but it's just nasty, and I can't drink anything for 5 minutes after taking it.
I really really want to say more but my brain is just shut off right now. I'm so tired and it's not even 10 yet. I think I'm just going to go to bed. Tomorrow morning I'm going to finish the last little bit of my psychology study guide and cram before the exam. And then I'm going to try and learn stupid math.
But before I go, I'm going to say that, over many months and 3 different tests, I am an ISFJ.

No comments:
Post a Comment