Everyone needs to be aware that this is the best picture on the internet. Just look at it. Oh my god.
Well, today actually turned out to be a pretty good Monday... that being said, Monday sucks and needs to go die, and I'm going to cry in the fetal position until Friday comes around. (Or maybe not.) I'm feeling pretty good about English. Towards the end of class today, Mr. Spivey handed back our essays. As they were being passed out, I looked over everyone's shoulders. Every paper was covered in ink, with things crossed out, misspellings circled... markings everywhere. So, I was feeling pretty nervous. Then, Mr. Spivey dropped my essay in front of me and moved on. There was nothing on the frist page--not a single mark. I cautiously flipped through it; only a few minor errors were circled--I forgot to change a few numbers from digits to written words. On the last page, he wrote my grade (a 98%) and a comment. "Very good use of research and clean writing. Excellent essay--keep up the great work!" I was relaxed then, and actually closed my eyes and let out a sigh of relief. Of course, I had to sit there for the last 10 minutes of class and listen to him lecture everyone on how horrible our essays were... though, it was nice to know that he wasn't talking about me!
I was feeling pretty good after English. I want to get a bulletin board (I've been wanting one for a while anyways), and I'm going to pin that essay to it for inspiration. He gave us an assignment today, due by midnight, that I finished about an hour ago--not too hard. Just the summarize a short article. Our next essay is to refute someone else's essay, and in our essay we're going to have to summarize their paper. Then I went to CPD. I don't even know with that class. But I know that I am getting 3 credits for it so nothing else matters. How many times have I said that on this blog?
I went to mom's house and took the best picture of my cat ever. I always walk up to the window of their room and mess with them before I go in the house. Kimyo was looking rather photogenic, so I took out my phone and snapped a picture. It was cloudy and I keep flash off, so the picture ended up... well... I don't know how to describe it. I have to show it.
Oh my god, my cat is the new Mufasa. The cat in the clouds. This was the best thing ever today.
In math, we had a surprise quiz. I think I did okay... I maybe got a C. Hopefully. We also got the last take-home quiz back. I got a 33/40, but that's probably only because I made John help me. Without him, I wouldn't have been able to do half of the questions. But I understand solving rational expressions more than just simplifying them, so maybe I did okay. We'll see. The one thing I like about this class is that, on every assignment we get back, not only does he write the score, but he writes our current grade in the class. That class is the only one where I can't see my grades online, and it's nice to see how I'm doing. I have an 84% in there right now... maybe I can manage to pass? If I do, dad's buying my Assassin's Creed 3. I still have my 25 dollar gift card. I've been saving it for this. So dad wouldn't have to pay a whole 60. But, damnit, math is too hard. I can't be good at English and math. Oh well.


No comments:
Post a Comment