October 7, 2012

The Halfway Mark


I'm so happy that I got my essay done and printed in Friday. Yesterday and today have been great and well-deserved relaxation days. I'm happy that I just get to turn in this essay tomorrow and be done with it. That leaves only one essay left... of course, it has to be twice as long as the essays we've already written, but it's just one more essay. I wonder what it will be on? I guess we'll get to that eventually.

Wow... my last day of school will be December 14th. It's October 7th. I guess that means I'm almost halfway through? Hooray! I can't wait for this semester to be over. On the 15th I'll sign up for next semester's classes. Next semester is probably going to be way harder than this one... But I won't have English. I do love English, but it's so demanding as a class. I'd much rather just write for fun on my own spare time. Next semester probably won't be that hard, but it will be homework-heavy. However, I don't think I'll stress out as bad. Unlike English and math, there are other classes I can take to get those credits. I don't have to take philosophy for my fine art; I have other options. That helps me calm down and remember in the toughest of times that even if I fail, I do have other options. You don't get that with English and math. Of course, I'm not worried about English.

I understand math right now... up until a certain point. The teacher skips steps and sometimes that confuses me. At least I get the majority of it. I'll look in my book later tonight and maybe on the internet during my long break before math class tomorrow so I'll hopefully know what I'm doing before our quiz. If I pass math, dad will get my Assassin's Creed III. Of course, I'll be contributing towards that with my GameStop giftcard... but still. I wish math wasn't required. I hate it so much. I feel like I should try to be more positive, but it's hard.

I have my third psychology exam on Thursday. I haven't done the study guides yet, but I should probably be fine. I did really well on the last test and the first test. CPD... I never worry. I'm a little nervous about my English essay, but I always am. I'll probably be okay.

I'm worrying about career stuff again. What am I going to college for? What's my end goal? I don't have that much more time to figure it out. I actually wouldn't mind some sort of counseling/clinical psychology... but you have to have a MA for that. I'm not going beyond my BA.

No comments: