A good representation about how I feel about group projects in school. I have two of them going on now. One is for English. We're going to have a debate on Monday and our group was given a topic. We're being strictly timed so we need to figure out who says what and when. We haven't made an effort to meet outside of class and I'm not even sure what they want me to do. I'll see them again before class tomorrow if they all show up early enough. We need to figure this out. At least I got a 99% on my essay.
I have much more time for my CPD project. Instead of teamwork, my group is all making their own video and we're just going to show all 3 videos and like a couple of powerpoint slides to introduce each one. Hopefully we don't get too heavily marked down for that, if at all.
I have two psychology chapters due this week. One's due today and I did it yesterday. The other is due Thursday and I'll probably start it tomorrow or maybe tonight since it's really long. My math midterm is Friday. I started the practice midterm. The problems I've done so far I know how to do, but I'm never confident with my answers. What if I screw it up and get mostly wrong answers on all of them because I mess up some step? Then I'll just fail the class and screw up my schedule for next semester.
Yesterday was the first day of early registration, so I signed up for my classes. I had too boot out one class because it had picky requirements. So on M/W/F I'll have back to back sociology, philosophy, and then math. The next math class after the one I'm taking now. Which I really do hope I'll pass. I have an 84% in there and we're halfway through the semester... there are a lot of people in there who are doing a lot worse. So maybe I'll pass. And my only Tuesday/Thursday class next semester will be Mythology. With Callahan. My mom had Callahan for her English 102 class when she was pregnant with me. This woman's English class gave me inner-uterine headaches! Apparently she's a hard teacher, but I want to take mythology, so whatever.
I started rewatching Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica. The rewatch value is amazing. That show is so brilliant. But recently I've noticed that I'm upset because I have so many things I want to be able to do in my little freetime and I can't do all of them... I want to watch shows (like Madoka, Desperate Housewives, Project Runway, etc), play Pokemon, watch movies that I love, read, play video games... there's not enough time to do everything I want and it upsets me and I don't know why. I want to watch old movies I haven't seen in years. Balto, Homeward Bound, The Iron Giant, Ferngully, Fox and the Hound... and I've never seen Oliver and Company, so I want to watch that. But where's the time?

No comments:
Post a Comment