October 25, 2012

Things Got a Little Better


It turns out I did a lot better on my math midterm then I thought I did... I got a 91% on it. That bumped my class grade up to an 88%. I think I might actually survive until the end of the semester. I might actually be able to pass this class! Which of course means that dad will have to buy me Assassin's Creed III... Now we're learning about imaginary numbers in math. At first, I thought, "Oh, God, what the hell? How can numbers be imaginary? Dear God this isn't going to make any damn sense." Actually, I'm understanding it so far... my only worry is that it becomes too complicated for me to understand as we go further and further into it.

I bought AUDIENCE by Ayu last night. Dad owed me $10. I can't wait for it to ship here!! Also, I watched Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha in three days. I started Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's yesterday and ended up watching the first six episodes... it's so much better than the first season! And in the beginning that was based on the first episode of A's alone! This may actually become one of my favorite animes. I'm excited to finish it and watch the next season, StrikerS... And, of course, the Nanoha movies which are recaps of the first two seasons. The second movie came out just this year, in July. The original shows were released in 2004, 2005, and then StrikerS in 2007. The art in the movies is going to be great!

We had a debate in English. I mentioned that, right? My group basically forced the role of leader on me and did no work. One kid didn't show up. One guy didn't open his mouth the entire debate. It was 85% me, 15% another girl. I just saw online today that I got a 25/25 on that debate, which is nice. We have the entire rest of the semester for our final essay. A 2000 word (7-8 page paper) that can be anything to do with college-level education. Only college. No high school or other allowed. He said we should have a topic in mind by Monday. I need to brainstorm... I'll think of something. I have to.

I finished my video for CPD and uploaded it to YouTube. In class yesterday, my group put out powerpoint together. Our presentation will be tomorrow. I'm not stressed about it. If our presentation ends up not being at least 10 minutes, we'll only get docked 5 points (out of 100). Sure, that's half a letter grade, but I don't think we'll get docked on anything else.

My next psychology exam should be a week from today. I have to work on the study guides. Also, the chapter 9 homework is due next Tuesday, so I would like to get started on that soon. The earlier it's done, the less time I have to waste worrying about getting it done. 

Now I'm going to enjoy my morning and try not to think about things.

No comments: