A good representation of my life ever since the hell that is college began. Yesterday I sat down and worked on psychology for 3 hours. We were assigned 2 homework assignments (two chapters and 2 online worksheets to go along with them) this week. We'll only have one a week again after this. She's trying to transition the due date from Thursdays back to Tuesdays. The next stuff will be due Tuesday, so basically I'll be doing it Monday.
Today, I'll be starting my next English essay. Not this morning, though. I'll work on it on my break at school and the time I have before school since I have to get there an hour early to park. And then I'll work on it after school. I want to hopefully have an entire rough draft done for tomorrow, if possible. That isn't required, though. Tomorrow will be a work day in English. We can get other people to look over what we have so far. Yesterday I wrote a general outline of my paper. All I have to do is get it done. Like they said in high school when we were writing the senior paper, the rough draft is the core of everything. If you get that done, you just have a little bit more to do. Once the rough draft is done, you're more than halfway over with it.
I like Tuesdays and Thursdays because I can sleep in. I usually sleep in until about 8, since on the other days I have to get up at 6:45. It's nice and relaxing. I would work on my essay right now, but I want some relaxation time. I am like, 1200% done with school. Not even a break will be satisfying anymore. I just want to be straight-up done with it. I wouldn't mind if it was Centennial, but it's not. College is terrible and I have no damn clue why everyone says it's the "time of your life." Yeah, maybe it is for social party people. I don't like people. I don't like partying. I take my grades very seriously. I never go anywhere or hang out with anyone outside of class (except for Tuesday because that was Ayu Day). If the friends you make in college are the ones that stick forever, I don't think I'll have any "stuck" friends in the future. But that's fine, because the ones I have now are the only ones I care about.
I feel like I'm such a bitter person. Eh, whatever. Doesn't bother me. I just hate college and want it to be over. And cool down the god damn air outside! It's still in the 90s and it's October now!

No comments:
Post a Comment