Rarity and Sweetie Belle! This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Anyways, it's been a few days since my last post. Today is the first day of October, and it's still hot as hell outside. How unfair! It's been fall for a month already! (No, don't tell me fall started on September 20-somethingth. No. The first day of fall was September 1st, just like how the first day of winter will be December 1st). And we got a new air conditioner. Just in time for it to hopefully cool down. Sigh.
My next essay in English will be due in a week. We talked about the format it should be in today. I guess I'll start it soon. Not today. Probably not tomorrow, either. I'll probably start it Wednesday, maybe. It shouldn't be too difficult. I do hope I get a nice grade, like my last essay.
I have some reading for psychology to do. I understand what's going on in math, for the most part. Things are pretty good right now. I still have no social life and wish school was over, but at least we're almost halfway done. December 14th will be my last day. On October 15th, I get to sign up for next semester's classes. I just don't even want to think about school anymore. It's so sad. The only thing I have to talk about is school, because that's the only place I go, and it's the only thing I do every day besides eat, do homework at home, and, if I'm lucky, get a few minutes of video game time in or something. I wish I had more time to do stuff that I want to do. I guess it's not super important.

No comments:
Post a Comment