When I left mom's house and went back to school, parking was a lot better than it was when I had left. I got a spot only 2 spaces away from where I had been parked before (which, considering how big my truck is, counts as a premium spot). I still had about a half hour left before my math class began, so I went back to the SU. I looked around and spotted Jack again. So we talked and then I saw Sydnee. At first I was like, "Is that Sydnee? I can't tell from the back of her head... but that looks like her..." So I walked over and it was! So then I talked with her for a few minutes and then I went on the math.
As soon as I saw the teacher I almost died inside. He looks like such a total stickler. To make matters worse, he must be refereed to as either "Professor" or "Dr. K" which just makes me feel like an idiot. Why is a Ph.D teaching intermediate algebra at a community college? I guess it doesn't really matter. Anyways, he's actually not too bad... I asked him a question after class about the textbook to make sure I had to right one and he was nice enough. Despite that, class is still going to suck. We'll be having a quiz every Friday, 50% of our grade. Then 25% of our grade comes from the midterm, and the remaining 25% from the final. At least I understood the review sheet we did today.
By the time I got home, I was just super exhausted. I'm still tired now but not as about-to-die tired as I was when I first got home. I would have taken a nap, but that would mess up my sleep schedule. So I sat back and watched TV for like an hour and ate a snack.
Tomorrow is just psychology and math. I'm not sure whether psychology is going to be a good or a bad class. I mean, it'll be interesting to learn about, but oh, God, all the required reading... just kill me now. English is going to be bad enough. I'm so glad I refused to take honors English.
What I really want right now is some more soda and a nice, beautiful bowl of orange chicken. I want to ask my dad to take me and Kate to go get some, but since we got Panda last Wednesday, he probably won't, so there's no point in asking. But really, I need orange chicken so bad right now. Ugh.

4 comments:
I hope your not too tired for tomorrow and it sounded like a good day.
And don't judge your professors at first glance. Those who you think will be the best may actually be the worst in the end and vice versa.
*YOU'RE! RAHHHHHHHHH
It was an okay dad. The stress was enough to make it not "good," anyways.
Yeah, I mean like, my English professor seems cool as a person. But I'm not sure about the class. And after asking my question to Dr. K after class, he seemed better than my first impression had lead me to believe.
okay day* what
Post a Comment