I've decided to start this blog so I can basically run it as a journal. I love journals, but I'm 300% faster at typing than I am with writing. What I can type in 10 minutes takes me an hour to write by hand. Plus, I figured that this way, my friends can take a look once in a while and know what I'm up to if they'd care enough to bother. It would be nice if we knew what was going on in each other's lives.
I guess I'll start off by talking about how I am right now. It's almost 10 PM, and I went to the store today with my dad and sister. I started getting cranky towards to end and wanted nothing else but to go home. I know why, but it's kind of stupid so I'm not going to say and hopefully I can just forget about it.
Anyways, my dad threw a huge fit when we got back to the car. We bought a couple of plastic drawers for me to use as a dresser since I only have a laundry basket to put all my clean clothes in... and I just got some new clothes, so that won't fit it all anymore. We also got groceries, and we got Kate a hamper. As soon as we got to the car, my dad literally started flipping out and overreacting when he realized we wouldn't be able to fit the drawers and hamper in the car along with the groceries--because he has a tiny car with a small trunk, and it's only a 2-door.
The point is, he was freaking out like mad about a stupid little problem. Unlike me and Kate. We stayed calm, and just said we'd put them in the back seat and on our laps if we needed to. They fit. It all turned out fine. But damn, it was seriously embarrassing. Being in the parking lot with your dad screaming about how stupid we are for forgetting that his car is small... sure, it's a problem, but if you had seen the reaction, I think you'd just avoid eye contact and get the hell out of there. If we were all on a deserted island with no hope of help, he'd be the first to die. Of blood pressure problems. And he likes to think he's so cool and calm in those types of situations... and yet he flips out over a stupid thing like this?
It pissed me off. But it's not a big deal. I can't believe a dumb story like that made a post this long. Either way, that's pretty much all that happened today.

No comments:
Post a Comment